Friday, May 15, 2009

5/16 TechChuck » Mac Users

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
TechChuck » Mac Users - Technology stories from all around the web! Feed My Inbox

Window-management Utilities for the Mac
May 15, 2009 at 2:00 pm

As much as I like Mac OS X, I often wish it offered more options for moving and resizing onscreen windows. I hear similar comments from other Mac users--including those who've switched to the Mac from Windows and are used to The Other Way of working with windows.

Two utilities--both Mac Gems--that enhance OS X's window-management features are MondoMouse and MercuryMover. In this week's video, I show you the best features of each and why they've become part of my everyday workflow.

More stories ...
 

This email was sent to arildinho13@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No response to “5/16 TechChuck » Mac Users”

Leave a Reply