Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Download $700 in software (details inside...)

Tomorrow (Thursday, August 13th) at 2PM, I'm going to
do 2 things I have NEVER done before...

#1... Let hundreds of people download my best-selling
software ($700 worth of it)

#2... Open the doors of my "content club" to the
general public (called Spin Ready PLR)

Did you know... since December 2007 I have *secretly*
run a private membership? Unless you bought one of my
$297+ products, you'd never know about this "club".

That's about to change.

I will have more details for you tomorrow.

I have put together a complete system that gives you
everything (... and I do mean EVERYTHING) you need
to crank out multiple, profit-pulling content sites.

In the meantime, have you checked out these
awesome tools and info that I recently gave away?

================================
AWESOME Free Goodies!
================================

Awesome Goodie #1: Article Assistant Software

This software makes it super-easy to do your article
research, brainstorm niche ideas, and pump out
content faster than ever.

===> Free software download:

http://www.articleassistant.com

Awesome Goodie #2: Ghostwriting Secrets

If you've struggled with trying to find decent article
ghostwriters, this report is a *must-read*.

I'll give you the process that shows you how to find
top talent at affordable prices and where to find them
(Hint: not Elance).

===> Free ebook download:

http://www.ghostwriterssuck.com

That's about it for now. Hope you enjoy these gifts. :-)

Look for another email from me tomorrow before 2PM
about how you can claim $700 in software from me and
grab a seat inside Spin Ready PLR.

Jason Potash





Archon Media, 1718 Fry Rd Ste 465 , Houston TX 77084

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://clients.prosender.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCzsHBwMjMzMtEa0rExMnAysrA==

No response to “Download $700 in software (details inside...)”

Leave a Reply