Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"The Lone Star Mafia - Family Page" sent you a message on Facebook...

Marie Goodwin sent a message to the members of The Lone Star Mafia - Family Page.

--------------------
Subject: Upcoming War

Just a quick note.

The only way i am able to send you an invite to our War Room is if you are my friend. So.... before you email me and ask me to invite you, please make sure you are my friend. Believe me, this is a long and tedious process but the only way we can keep our room private to LSM members. When I begin to type in someones name to invite them it takes a while as I have almost 7,000 in my mafia and 5,00o FB 'friends'. If you are not my friend, all that time waiting for your name to load and .....nothing. No way am I doing this for more friends..truth be told I haven't accepted friends in a while...have way too many now. Soon after I invite you you may be deleted from my friends list as I am over the limit now.

Once you are invited, accept the invite and post your stats WITH your link to MW's profile. We have to check to make sure everyone is tagged. If you have already posted your stats please edit it with your MW's profile link.

I would strongly advise everyone to take part in this. Should be a hoot!

More to come from Rick soon with details. We have a ton of planning to do.

In the meantime save every GF point and apply ALL your profile points to defense or attack.

Happy Hunting. I feel the winds of war close.
--------------------

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1106809930857&mid=1a5591cG5af32a232197G16d7e8G0

___
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to: http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=email

This message was intended for arildinho13@gmail.com. Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications=1&md=bXNnO2Zyb209NzE1OTM1OTgzO3Q9MTEwNjgwOTkzMDg1Nzt0bz0xMDAwMDA0MzA0OTgxOTk=
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

No response to “"The Lone Star Mafia - Family Page" sent you a message on Facebook...”

Leave a Reply