Monday, March 29, 2010

"The Lone Star Mafia - Waiting Room" sent you a message on Facebook...

facebook
Rick Sutton sent a message to the members of The Lone Star Mafia - Waiting Room.
Rick Sutton
Rick SuttonMarch 29, 2010 at 10:22am
Subject: Promotions - New Godfather and Godmother for LSM
Hi Family,

This will be my last letter to LSM as Godfather for the foreseeable future.

I started this group just over a year ago and have made some good friendships in that time and experienced some fun times with the group. What I started out as a simple anti-bully group has turned into more, grown some good people into leaders and now I'm ready to go do something else for awhile.

I decided awhile ago that I wanted to get back to my "real life" outside of Mafia Wars and have the ability to simply push away from the game when I didn't want to play and not let people down, so this decision has been here for quite some time. Summer is coming and I want to be outside enjoying it instead of inside killing badguys all the time, so ideally this decision is the right one for me.

As I turn over the reigns, I pass along the leadership of the group to two very capable people that have been with me since the beginning. First, as my replacement as GF will be Shawn Smith. He and your new GM are going to provide further assignments for people to help out with the Leadership Council - I was going to set it up, but I felt since I'm stepping away, that they should make the upcoming announcements about it.

Another promotion in the group is your new GM - Jennifer Goclan-Bell. Just looking at her name, you realize she's born for Mafia Wars. Did anyone notice it's "Go Clan". Pretty cool. :)

Jennifer has a natural helpful leadership style as well and I think she'll work well with Shawn to help drive LSM to the next level.

My role in LSM will be very limited from this point forward as I'm going to be acting in a Liaison position only for another group which I'll be joining full-time where I can simply be a soldier.

LSM has a great start and with continued participation can be a fantastic family. I wish you all the best in the future and hope you all continue to enjoy the group and the game itself.

Don't be strangers - stay in touch and I'll do the same.

Best Regards
Rick.
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook!
This message was intended for arildinho13@gmail.com. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe. http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=d10d78&u=100000430498199&mid=21b10c0G5af32a232197G3749f3G0 Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

No response to “"The Lone Star Mafia - Waiting Room" sent you a message on Facebook...”

Leave a Reply