Saturday, November 27, 2010

Re: Time Saving Marketing System

Hello,

As an internet marketer, I found your email to be advertised on the and associated with business advertising on the internet.

If you are still active in your business and happy with the leads generated with said business, you may want to discard this email.

If you want to generate more leads for your business, I can send you the links to two lead generating systems. One of the systems is low in cost and there is more labor involved on your part; the other system
works quicker and little labor is involved. The most labor will be the initial set- up. This system is priced in the moderate range.

Both systems are good. You can come to your own conclusions if you want me to send you the information.

I will respect your time. If you want the information sent, copy and paste, "Send lead generating information" in a reply email.

I will not contact you unless it is your request for me to do so.

Sincerely,

Stephen Modica

No response to “Re: Time Saving Marketing System”

Leave a Reply