Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Mafia Mike's" sent you a message on Facebook...

facebook
Ted White sent a message to the members of Mafia Mike's.
Ted  White
Ted WhiteDecember 22, 2010 at 9:59am
Subject: MAFIA MIKE'S MINI SCHNEWS
MAFIA MIKE'S..........is a bit like Marmite. You just either love it or you simply hate it!
If you love it....well....you stick with it....and if you don't>>>> Well...you know where the door is! Every member of staff in this bar has the right to refuse entry, deny service of drinks etc and if need be...remove you from the premises and bar you for life.
Well....(and there seems to be a few of these springing up....wells...I mean...) in my career here as your bar cellarman....I have only ever removed and barred three people. Not bad, considering the amouint of riff-raff..I mean punters...I mean...customers that we have here in this fine establishment. It has been a hard week...I have been accused of pork luncheon meat...or do I mean Spam???.....nope...I'm .sure it was pork luncheon meat or maybe it was sausages.....and of inciting hate mail....me????? little me???? as if......

Over here..to shake someone's hand...generally means just that....or a bribe....no more....no less....

I have had lots of support from you all....especially as I had just fell off the end of the bar after completing a double somersault whilst perching single-handed on a slice of Marie's lemon cake....they don't make cake like that any more ( thank gawd!) the plaster-cast comes off in a few weeks....

Like I said....if you like Marmite.....I have done a page on it in Mafia Mike's....take a peep...you might just find a recipe you like......and it is only going to be there for one day! And if you can't stand Marmite....then don't even bother looking....you'll only hate it!

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1363466705856&mid=37b597aG5af32a232197G886992G0&bcode=UbQSg&n_m=arildinho13%40gmail.com
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook!
This message was intended for arildinho13@gmail.com. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe. http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=d10d78&u=100000430498199&mid=37b597aG5af32a232197G886992G0 Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

No response to “"Mafia Mike's" sent you a message on Facebook...”

Leave a Reply