Friday, February 18, 2011

Link request :)

Hello..!


I greatly enjoyed the layout and the content of your web site and also it looks cool as well.  And just to let you know I'm a web master too who owns a web site which consist of information regarding diabetes. I also like to have close contact with you so that we can help each other to get the best out of our web sites. I would also like to make a kind request from you that if possible please place a single link on your web site which points to our web site which will always be most appreciated.

Please use the following html code so that you can easily copy-paste this on your web site which will then automatically be placed as a text link...


<a href="http://normalsugarlevels.com">Normal Sugar Levels</a>


And after you are done placing the above link, please let me know so that I can also place your link in my site: http://nowwhattodo.com

I'm looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.


Thanking you,


Yours sincerely,

Tuan Ahamed Cassim

(Admin of Normal Sugar Levels)

No response to “Link request :)”

Leave a Reply