Thursday, May 19, 2011

Re: New concept

All i will say is this is Scam and dont waste your time and money.
I am marking this spam straight away

Anuj

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Anuj Varshney <anuj26v@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hey,

    Thanks for such a nice concept.

    I would really join, could you please share your office address so 
    that I can have a F2F with you and can discuss in detail.

    As of now I just need to know the way to join, tell me the
    procedure. 

    I wonder, when I came to know that you sent this mail
    to people those have their names starts with "A" only why so? and 
    also after having a look at your mail id 
    "anjali4naughty@gmail.com" amazing..

    Second point, how did you get my personal email id as I don't
    know you in person?

    Please share the above information asap.

    anuj
    
    
    

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 2:41 PM, ANJALI KAUR <anjali4naughty@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dear,
h r u ?
this is very best time for all whose contact to me,
Now very very good news for all Net worker, Housewife, students, unemployed, Retired personals and every one those who want Extra Income without disturbing their present job.
It is Real Don't doubt.Make decision now to Join.
just dining online questionnaire or gives us your more beneficial opinion to us,
wonder full concept is launch within coming 11days,
by siddhidatri gorp,
in INDORE,

thanks and regards,
ANJALI


No response to “Re: New concept”

Leave a Reply