Sunday, October 16, 2011

New messages from Saiyed and Camile

hi there, since you are also a good friend of...
Camile Longworth 4:44pm Oct 16
hi there, since you are also a good friend of Karleigh I'll say to u what I discovered: this web site http://www.facebook.com/pages/1208037699/153337734762017 is giving away today and giving away an iphone5 to people which are in face book for nothing...all they want is your own opinion about it and u can keep it permanently. but you have to hurry up just before they close it.
Good friend or bad, please do not spam me...I...
Saiyed Zaidi
Good friend or bad, please do not spam me...I report to FB quickly.

View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message everyone currently in this conversation.

No response to “New messages from Saiyed and Camile”

Leave a Reply