Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am a Missing Persons Investigator with a question, Seriously

To Diane Karen or Shy Jennings:
 
Victor Phang is a friend of mine and has been in contact with you over facebook. He was trying to list you as a missing person, until he made contact with you on February 26th. He has taken care of your relative in the Philipines with money and has sent you money. I am sending this to hope that you are not scamming him, as he is a very good man. If I find out that this was a scam, I will persue you to the fulliest extent of the law and find everyone else you have scammed on facebook. Otherwise, I appoligize and want you to know that you hurt an amazing Man.
 
Sincerely,
 
Don "Doc" Vine    

Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His retirement plan is
out of this world.
 

No response to “I am a Missing Persons Investigator with a question, Seriously”

Leave a Reply