Monday, March 24, 2014

5 Crazy Facts About Amazon (Plus: A Letter I Received...)

Hey there,

I've been digging into a report I bought from Internet Retailer about Amazon.com.... I am ALWAYS amazed by what I find about this retailing behemoth!

I want to share 5 CRAZY facts about Amazon with you today that are truly AMAZING.

But first, I just received a hand-written letter from one of our customers that really made my day... Here it is....

Letter from a student

A couple lessons here...First, a hand-written letter REALLY stands out if you want to reach someone. Second, people with big hearts always end up ahead in life...and these two incredible people deserve everything they achieve.

So after I share with you the 5 CRAZY facts about Amazon, make sure you check out the "P.S." section at the bottom of this email so you're not surprised when your receive an important email from me from a different email address.

Here we go, "The 5 Crazy Facts About Amazon (2014)":

5. Amazon has over 200 MILLION buyer credit cards on file (all ready to buy with ONE CLICK)

4. Amazon receives over 580 MILLION MONTHLY visits (that's 19 MILLION per day!)

3. Amazon spends on average at least $5 MILLION per month on just paid search advertising!

2. The average order value (how much people buy in a single transaction) on Amazon.com is $220.00

1. In 2013, Amazon's revenue was $74.5 BILLION (just 3 years ago, it was $34 billion...it's nearly DOUBLED since then!)

Through great leadership, an unrelenting focus on great customer value, and a dominant market position, Amazon keeps growing and growing.

This is why I LOVE selling my brands of physical products on Amazon :) The world's largest retailer keeps increasing revenue and it keeps funneling down to people selling on Amazon (me and some smart entrepreneurs).

I hope you enjoyed this email and we'll talk soon!

To Your Success,

Matt Clark

P.S. Oh yeah.... This is kind of IMPORTANT, we're moving to a new email system that gives us greater flexibility and we'll be sending mail through our BRAND NEW domain, www.AmazingAcademy.com - the parent company for all of our PROVEN business growth training programs. We'll be giving you more GREAT marketing and business-building tips, strategies, test data, lessons learned, and much MORE, so MAKE SURE you mark any emails from us as "Important", star the emails, create a filter, or do whatever you can to guarantee you don't miss a single message :)









If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Amazing Selling Machine, 2100 West Loop South, Ste 900, Houston TX, 77027

No response to “5 Crazy Facts About Amazon (Plus: A Letter I Received...)”

Leave a Reply