Sunday, February 26, 2017

Looking forward to co-operate with you

Good Day

This is in response to my mail for your support on business errand in Asia.
I work with plantodox UK, is my decision to contact you personally
concerning our company requirement for Zuraphia Herbal Seeds a material
founded in Indonesia recently. I also understand this is not inline to your
business idea, but don't worry I will guide you successfully through it.

Zuraphia Herbal seed is the major Natural material my company use for
reproduction of antiviral, retroviral, injections, treatments, food
supplement and also for research since 2005, our company normally purchase
this product from an India supplier base in Dubai UAE.

I discover that this same material is originally manufacture in Indonesia
and sold at a lower price which I don't want to disclose with anyone in our
company because of my private interest in the business. I intend to present
someone as the supplier, who will be a Center-man between my company and
the manufacturer as I don't want my company to know the manufacturer.

If you're willing to cooperate with me I will guide you on how to execute
the business with me, it is my privilege to have this business opening but
I cannot achieve this business alone while working in the same company.

I need a straightforward business minded person who can achieve the
business with me.

Thanks

Foster
Email: fosterthompson5@gmail.com

No response to “Looking forward to co-operate with you”

Leave a Reply