Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dominate ANY niche? (free webinar, software, PDF makes it easy)

This takes guts I tell ya.

Here's the short version of the story...

Last week, I got an email from my colleague Howie
Schwartz.

Howie says... "Hey Jason. Pick a niche and I'll show
you how to dominate it. I'm getting great results
using my system. Let me show you how it's done".

My reply... "Ok. What about doing this LIVE in front of
my subscribers... and what about if the audience
suggests the niches too?"

Howie agreed.

This should be interesting... Live niche domination
(without a net).

Here's the deal. This Thursday (Sept 17th) at 2PM
Eastern, I'm going to put Howie under a microscope
and poke and prod him to make sure he shows you
his niche domination process step-by-step.

Also, to make things easier for you... Howie is going
to set you up with some great tools and resources,
including:

>> Howie's brand new Niche Content Tool
>> 2 keyword research case studies
>> PDF report that walks you though Howie's
*proven* affiliate marketing system

Here is the registration link to go sign up for the
webinar and get the software and other goodies:

https://www.howiesapprentice.com/member/?r=18086&i=40

(You might need to click that link above twice for it to
work. Not sure why. Weird)

Here are the webinar details:

++ Date: Thursday, Sept 17th
++ Time: 2 PM Eastern (New York time)

Sidenote: I met Howie a few years ago at
StomperNet. He is a VERY diverse and talented guy.

Over the years, he has run a multitude of successful
businesses, which includes even starting a software
company north of the border in New Brunswick (of all places!).

During the webinar, maybe I'll get Howie to tell you
the whole story about why he did this.

Bottom line. Wherever the money is, *that's* where
you'll find Howie.

When it comes to dominating niche markets online
and ruling the search engines, Howie is a fierce
competitor. Some even call him ruthless.

You'll understand why (and how he gets big results)
once you join us for the live webinar:

https://www.howiesapprentice.com/member/?r=18086&i=40

Don't miss it.

P.S. - That link above didn't work for me the first time
I tried it -- it gave me an error. I'm not sure why. If
you get an error too, try it twice or refresh the page
and it should work for you. Here is it again:

https://www.howiesapprentice.com/member/?r=18086&i=40

I'll talk to you on Thursday.

Jason Potash






Archon Media, 1718 Fry Rd Ste 465 , Houston TX 77084

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://clients.prosender.com/z/r/?rAxsbMwMtCzsHBwMjMzMtEa0rCwMTMyMDA==

No response to “Dominate ANY niche? (free webinar, software, PDF makes it easy)”

Leave a Reply