Friday, September 28, 2018

My new *secret* software revealed (MUST-SEE)

Have you ever had a tough time keeping a secret?

Not easy.

Especially when it’s a “fantastic-news” kinda-secret.

Well… I’m excited to finally share something BIG with you today!

This all started back in the Summer of 2017…

(… even though I’m plenty-busy running my own software businesses, I could not resist this opportunity)

Here’s the short version of what happened…

One of my best friends (and a long time colleague) asked me if I wanted to jump-onboard rebuilding version 2.0 of his revolutionary digital marketing simulator, planning and mapping software.

Note: This goes waaaay beyond basic funnel mapping.

Anyway… after 2 years of SOLID development, we are just about ready to release v2.0.

We recently posted a “spy photo” and a full run-through video of the software right here on our Facebook page.

I would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. :-)

Odds are… you might have heard about this software before.

I don’t want to spoil the whole surprise.

Go here to see if you recognize this software.

Version 2.0 is a complete rebuild with new innovation… more advanced and tailored for today’s digital marketer.

[display images to see this pic]

As you’ll soon see… this thing is a beast!

Get a sneak peek right here.

Talk to you soon,

Jason

P.S. As you’ll notice here on our Facebook page, people are SUPER pumped about this software — dropping testimonials left-and-right without us even asking for them. And that was the OLD version. :-) Check out what all the buzz it about here.

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “My new *secret* software revealed (MUST-SEE)”

Leave a Reply