Saturday, September 22, 2018

Want a piece of this 60 BILLION dollar niche?

I just realized something...

Only 100 days left until 2019 [...egad!]

You got any big plans yet?

If you are thinking about starting a new online business or expanding or scaling...

This may be perfect timing for you.

Here's what's going on...

I recently reconnected with a longtime colleague.

Turns out... he's been silently cranking out turn-key 7-figure (and yes even 8-FIGURE) businesses.

Going from ZERO to a million+ in just over a year is not uncommon for him in this "healthy" niche. (pun indended)

He's really dialed it in.

He recently started teaching this method to others.

So, I asked him if he would be willing to host a webclass with my audience. Wanna join us?

It's happening next week. :-)

Go Here To Reserve Your Spot

You'll get the complete 11-step "How To Do It" blueprint during this free webclass.

Hope you can make it.

Jason

P.S. I APOLOGIZE. I always chuckle when some people (40+ like me) use old, outdated headshot pictures on their websites. I did not provide the headshot pic on this page. LOL. The humor value alone is worth clicking here. Babyface Potash circa 2003. Enjoy!

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “Want a piece of this 60 BILLION dollar niche?”

Leave a Reply