Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"35th Top Mafia Wars Tricks" sent you a message on Facebook...

Albert Nixon sent a message to the members of 35th Top Mafia Wars Tricks.

--------------------
Subject: Grow Your Mafia!!!!!

Mafia is my hobby, And I am crazy for mafia .
I want to spread all the tips to play the game to all mafia lovers
If you don`t mind Please help to grow my Friend`s another group so that all the game tips can be reached to other.

Then I will help to grow your Mafia by post your link to all members of the group. then easily your mafia will be powerful.

To invite all of Your friend to the following group only 2 min is required.
Just follow

1.join the group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=166389703572

2.
Invite people to join by clicking this
http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?members&gid=166389703572

3. In your Browser Address Bar Paste the link below:

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

4.send invite,

5.Paste the invitation list on the Group discussion Board.

Thanks a lot.
very soon you will get 100s of friend request for Mafia.
as I will send your link to all group member.
--------------------

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1081032801521&mid=1bfcf9bG5af32a232197G1e5387G0

___
Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to: http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=email

This message was intended for arildinho13@gmail.com. Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications=1&md=bXNnO2Zyb209MTAwMDAwMzExNzk3NTk2O3Q9MTA4MTAzMjgwMTUyMTt0bz0xMDAwMDA0MzA0OTgxOTk=
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

No response to “"35th Top Mafia Wars Tricks" sent you a message on Facebook...”

Leave a Reply