Tuesday, March 27, 2018

RE: Hey Qwantan, your page has an issue!

ey​Hi Qwantan
How are you?

I wanted to follow up on my previous email and let you know that I’m here to assist you in case you have any questions about AllTheRooms or how to replace your broken link on http://techucknews.blogspot.com/2010/06/latest-from-techcrunch_21.html

If you have already linked it, please let me know!

Thanks,
Andrea

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 5:30 PM, Andrea Ramirez <andrea.ramirez@alltherooms.com> wrote:
Hi Qwantan
I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Andrea. I’m part of the largest accommodation search engine on the internet: AllTheRooms. Our aim is to make travelers’ lives easier!

I came across with your site http://techucknews.blogspot.com/2010/06/latest-from-techcrunch_21.html when doing research about our providers and I realized that your link to Airbnb isn't working properly. I just wanted to let you know about this issue.

I think you should replace your Airbnb broken link with a link to AllTheRooms.com . You will be giving more value to your visitors!
AllTheRooms shows results from any other major booking site on the Internet: Airbnb, HostelWorld, Villas, Booking.com, and a dozen of others.

If you have any questions about AllTheRooms, I would be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Andrea

No response to “RE: Hey Qwantan, your page has an issue!”

Leave a Reply