Saturday, January 5, 2019

Don't open unless you do Facebook ads

I was cleaning out my office yesterday...

Found this little gem tucked away (see pic below)

I thought I was a genius...

Far from it (embarrassing story).

Let me explain...

Back in 2016, my flagship product (vTraffic Machines) was doing really well.

(Sidenote: If you are already a customer... big update coming soon)

The next logical step?

"Let's blow this thing up with Facebook ads"

So, I got work.

Pulled out my handy note pad.

Favorite pen.

Put on headphones. Upbeat music.

Started laying down the master plan.

Here it is... taadaaaaa

[display images to see this pic]

Can you spot the (important) missing piece?

Sure, the funnel looks decent.

After Facebook stole $852 of my money in 3 days, I learned an expensive lesson.

To quote Warren Buffett...

"An idiot with a plan
can beat a genius without a plan"

Well said.

I thought... I had a plan.

The PAINFUL lesson is...

A digital marketing plan is NOT one dimensional.

In other words... me sketching out a few funnel pages, upsells and email sequences was not enough.

That was only Phase 1 of the planing process.

Once I turned on the Facebook traffic, it came in HOT.

The problem?

I was flying blind.

No clue about the missing piece to funnel planning (Phase 2).

Colin certainly knows about this "missing piece" (he just joined GERU)...

Funnel planning is all about PROFIT and how you will get there.

The takeaway here?

Work out your potential funnel numbers BEFORE you spend a penny on Facebook ads... or any paid traffic.

How do you do that?

Sure. Spreadsheets & notepads work.

... if this was 2015.

Today, there is a much easier and more powerful method.... using software.

Check out this "Funnel Simulator" software we've been building the past 2 years.

It could dramatically change the potential profit of every ad & traffic campaign that you run in 2019.

>> Get more details right here (limited-time offer)

Hope you have a great weekend. :-)

Jason "The Profit Planner" Potash


 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “Don't open unless you do Facebook ads”

Leave a Reply