Thursday, November 30, 2017

[OPEN] Half-Price vTraffic Machines Deal Is Live

Alrighty. This shopping cart test could go really well or... I may be pouring myself a late morning cocktail. :-P

To help me test my new cart, this is your one-time opportunity to get onboard with vTraffic Machines and save 50%.

Go here for all the details (plus a video walkthrough of what you'll get)

A word of warning...

++ WARNING #1: There is a slight chance that you will experience an issue before, during or after you order. If something goes wrong, please reply to this email and let me know what happened. I would appreciate it!

++ WARNING #2: When I say "limited quantity" and "one-time-only sale" I really mean it. This is not some shady "evergreen" promo trick that resets every month.

If you miss out on this, I'm sorry. It's done.

As you will see on the summary page here, this offer will close without warning. No exceptions.

While there is still time (and quantities) left, go check it out now.

Talk to you soon.

Jason

P.S. As always, if you need anything or have questions, just hit reply and I will see your email.

 

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “[OPEN] Half-Price vTraffic Machines Deal Is Live”

Leave a Reply