Thursday, November 30, 2017

[TODAY] vTraffic Machines at 50% off

Just sending you a quick reminder...

You expressed interest in this "Crash-Test My New Shopping Cart" sale that I'm running today.

I have never, ever offered a tremendous discount like this on vTraffic Machines.

Don't plan to ever again either.

Here's your only chance to get an amazing deal on my complete Google & YouTube free-traffic-getting system & software -- what a great way for you to kickoff 2018... with some freebie traffic!

You'll get the full details in my email at 12:00 PM Eastern time today (Thurs, Nov 30).

Heads up: There are 562 people (like you) who put their name on the shortlist for this sale.

Considering that there are limited quantities available at this price... it could be a mad dash to the checkout line to grab a spot inside VTM.

Look for my email in a few hours from now.

Jason

P.S. If you have any questions about vTraffic Machines, just hit reply. Unlike some others... I actually read and reply to your emails. :-)

 

 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “[TODAY] vTraffic Machines at 50% off”

Leave a Reply