Monday, November 27, 2017

Why Cyber Monday is so stooopid

No doubt you are getting pepper-sprayed with loads of deals today.

As an online business owner, this whole Cyber Monday thing is dumb.

Think about it....

You are training your customers to HOLD OFF buying your products and wait for big discounts.

This one-time-only deal you'll read below is for VERY different reasons...

My team just finished a (much needed) overhaul of our order processing system.

What's all this got to do with you??

(Hint: I'm bribing you)

You see, we gotta run a bunch of LIVE orders through the new cart to test the membership & software license process.

So I thought... why not put a sweet deal together for you.

Have you been a subscriber here for a while?

Then, you already know that my flagship product is vTraffic Machines -- a complete YouTube & Google free traffic-getting system and automated software.

I never have "flash sales", scratch-n-dent or Anniversary sales like most folks do.

First time for me.

This Thursday (Nov 30) is cart crash-test day.

Quantities will be extremely limited.

The discount will be significant.

If you are interested in getting free traffic from Google & YouTube and a sweet deal on vTraffic Machines, then here's what you need to do...

STEP 1: Click Here to let me know you are interested in the Test My Cart sale on vTraffic Machines

(Note: Once you click above, you will be automatically added to the shortlist)

STEP 2: Sit tight. On Thursday, I will send you an email at 12PM (noon) Eastern time.

That's about it for now.

Let's hope that my cart doesn't blow a gasket on Thursday.

I'll talk to you soon!

Jason

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Jolt Marketing, Box 201, Station Brooklin, Whitby, ON L1M1B5

No response to “Why Cyber Monday is so stooopid”

Leave a Reply